On Saturday 22 November, Lewis Carroll will be proved wrong, as we’re having a JamFest at our house.
Most readers of this blog are General Synod friends of some sort, and I hope they will forgive this trespass on their kindness…
It is a fund-raiser for the MS Trust, a body that Caroline (my wife) holds in very high respect for their practical but research-based support for MS patients like her.
Naturally, we’d love to see you on Saturday. That’s pretty well impossible for most of you, so may I encourage you to go to our JamFest justgiving page and you may feel you’d like to chip in a little…
- Damson Jam with Sloe Gin
- Spicy redcurrant jam with Orange
- Blackcurrant and Redcurrant jam with Cinnamon and Cloves
- Loganberry and Whitecurrant jam
- Damson Jelly with a dash of gin
- Clementine Marmalade with Cointreau
- Seville Orange Marmalade with Chilli
The last one comes in two styles: ‘hint of chilli’ and ‘chilli kick’. You have been warned.